Thursday, February 25, 2010

2*25*10

I've spent the last week looking over business cards, most of them on CardObserver.com, trying to get ideas for my own cards and overall branding. I think that I have come up with a pretty clever concept for making a unique card, but I don't really want to blog about it until I have at least begun executing it and see that it might actually work. I have found that so many of my ideas seem like good ones, until I began executing them and then it either evolves into something else entirely, or I realize that it was actually a really terrible idea and I become embarrassed for having even thought it.

Anyways... I still need to find a font and solidify a color theme that I want to use. I'm kind of obsessed with the font Tertre right now, but I'm afraid that it looks a bit too collegiate. Maybe I spent too long working at the college bookstore?...


No comments:

Post a Comment