Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cards

I've been looking at business cards and color schemes this morning. I'm not sure what it is about creating something for myself that makes me so much more indecisive.
I would really like to have a letterpressed card, but considering that they start somewhere in the $200 range, I'm thinking that they probably aren't really an option. Embossing might be an alternative option, but I think its still pretty pricey.
So, my other options right now:
  • Design standard card that has a really awesome color scheme and design to make it stand out.
  • Make moo cards so I have a variety.
  • Design a rubber stamp that I can use to inexpensively create business cards anytime I want. This would also create an inconsistent effect in the printing, so I would need to design around that.
So I guess I need to decide on what type of printing I want to go with, then start working on color schemes again. Since I need deadlines, I'm going to say 4:00 today.

No comments:

Post a Comment