Thursday, May 27, 2010

5*27*10

Food lately...

For family dinner night on Sunday I made a butternut squash, caramelized onion and fontina cheese galette. I'm only disappointed I didn't discover this wonderful dish sooner. Basically its a big pie crust with lemon and sour cream folded around a pile of tasty fillings (photos before baking, then after):



































Tonight my mom came over for dinner. I grilled some brussel sprouts. I am getting so excited about summer and all the fresh veggies that it brings.


















My teeny apartment smells like onions now. Not such a bad smell.


















This broccoli makes me miss my garden:

3 comments:

  1. i have to say that squash galette was great. i also have to admit i got a little chuckle out of seeing that you took a picture of it.

    ReplyDelete