Sunday, May 9, 2010

5*9*10

I've been away for a few days. I needed a change of scenery, so I visited my pseudo home in Ashland. It sure is nice to have such an amazing family of supportive friends in such a beautiful town.

It was a very successful trip. I did a bit of First Friday art walk, visited all my favorite bars and a few new ones, and saw many of the people I've been missing like crazy.

I also hiked through Lithia Park, and took an obnoxious amount of photos like any good tourist.



















Some useful advice. It reads "Don't make the same mistakes twice... Instead make new ones."



















The park winds along Lithia Creek.



















So there are several picturesque bridges.



















I also spent a fair amount of time lazying around, reading, napping, reflecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment