Thursday, June 3, 2010

6*4*10

What's a girl to do when she's ready to start playing outside, to start basking in the Oregon sunshine, riding her bike around lakes, dancing at outdoor concerts and taking long strolls down cute shop-lined streets outside her apartment, but the damn rain just won't let up? How much more of this weather can she take? Baking, sewing, watching back episodes of The Office and sipping tea is wonderful. But it's June for christsake.

Complaining : done.

I did get a teensy little taste of summer yesterday afternoon at the farmer's market. It was the first one of the year at NW 23rd and Savier. I bought fruit, veggies, eggs, and hard cider. These strawberries were, honest to god, some of the best I have ever tasted:

1 comment:

  1. my mouth honestly started watering when I first opened this page. thank you

    ReplyDelete