Friday, October 8, 2010

10*8*10

One of my favorite things about flour is that it can hold neat shapes like this:


One of my other favorite things about flour is that you can use it to make your own Pop Tarts. For real.

I did that today. Because my lover likes Pop Tarts in the morning. And even though these are probably just as unhealthy as the real thing, at least they have a good dose of love in them. That makes them better for you. Its true.


You can put anything you like in them. Cinnamon and brown sugar. Or raspberry jam. I even filled one with gorgonzola and basil and ate it for lunch.


They were surprisingly easy to make, too. And its fun to poke holes in the top. Poke. Poke. Poke.


I even sprinkled some blue sugar on the top of a few. You know, to make them more authentic.


No comments:

Post a Comment