Friday, February 11, 2011

2*11*11

Valentines Day is right around the corner, and like so many others I do believe that it is an overly commercial holiday. BUT, I don't see anything wrong with spending a day letting people know how much you love them.

Yesterday I made whole wheat brown sugar cookies. They are delicious: crunchy and flavorful! But now that I have a bad case of the 9-5's, and I still rarely see the sun (because wouldn't you know that 9-5 is the only time it's out?), I haven't had enough light to photograph these beauties!
Darn!

I don't think there's anything more romantic than cooking for your sweetie, especially on Valentines day. You could make:

Red Velvelt Cake. That's sexy.

I don't thing there's anyone that wouldn't like a Cinnamon Roll.

You could make your lover breakfast in bed. Or hell, make yourself breakfast, and then get back in bed!

I can think of a few people that would delight in Homemade Peanut Butter Cups!

Cheese Fondue wins the most romantic savory dish award.

You'd be my friend forever if you made Triple Chocolate Cheesecake!

No comments:

Post a Comment