Wednesday, June 22, 2011

6*22*11

Do you ever find yourself thinking of something you saw online, maybe a month or two ago, and you just can't stop thinking about it, but now you just can't find it? This happens to me all the time! With all the blog browsing (and just general browsing :) I do, I am constantly finding neat things, but I'm often at a loss as to how to manage all the neat stuff. It can be so frustrating!

Well, not anymore! I was recently introduced by a client to Pinterest. It is such an amazingly useful and inspiring tool. Here's how it works:
*Find something on the internet that you love
*Click the 'Pin It' button on your bookmarks bar
*Choose a photo and category for your link
*The link will show up on your personal Pinterest pinboard
*See other people's pinboards, and share your own!



This is the most effective and way to save, organize, and share links that I like that I've ever seen. Come follow me at Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment