Wednesday, June 29, 2011

6*29*11

It's been the usual busy busy business in Verelle's world. And it's all good.

I've been looking for inspiration for the upcoming rebranding of myself and jump into the freelancing world. I really want to focus on wedding invitations and paper goods, as well as baby, and small business branding.

So I've been putting a lot of thought into how the Verelle brand needs to look in order to bring in more clients.

And so here's my smorgasbord of inspiration:


I'm loving light bright colors (although I'm having trouble narrowing just which ones... do I have to?). I'm drawn to fat, loopy fonts. And my branding must include personalization. I love this about my current business cards, and I want to continue it through in my future branding. I'm thinking stamped business cards, and fun folding promotional materials...

No comments:

Post a Comment