Sunday, January 18, 2009

Fun Flash Sites

The FWA has a list of the best Flash websites. How convenient.

My favorites would have to be some of the "simpler" ones:

Brings out the child in me.

Brings out the philanthropist in me.

There are lots of other great ones, but some of them seem to get a little overboard with the complexity, and then they lose it. Not that the Tracy Chapman and Great Equation ones aren't totally amazing, they just have all the tiny little buttons that create confusion. I think many of those sites are designed for designers and graphic experts; I have a hard time imagining my parents having a clue what to do with those sites.
The URLs of all those sites are also pretty great. I would assume that almost as much work must go into creating/buying a URL nowadays as the actual design of the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment