Wednesday, July 14, 2010

7*14*10

Before I begin with the less exciting tasks of menu editing and website designing... my Tuesday in Seattle.

I spent my morning and afternoon riding around the on a beach cruiser. The flower really ties the whole look together.


















After visiting the Central Library (which blew my mind, not that it takes much to do that), I rode my bike over to the trendy little neighborhood of Fremont. I just kicked it in an adirondack while drinking coffee with fellow I-don't-have-anywhere-to-be-on-a-Tuesday folks.


















I visited the Space Needle. Duh.


















And after a really wonderful dinner with some even more wonderful people we got some ice cream. Carrot cake ice cream. I know. I nearly peed myself out of pure joy.


















And a bit later in the evening, at a circus freak themed bar, I watched Cory chow down on a Unicorn Dog. Its topped with cream cheese, onions, and sirache. It smelled like hot hot sex on a stick.


No comments:

Post a Comment