Tuesday, July 20, 2010

7*20*10

I visited my cute little mother yesterday. And saw her cute little giant garden. She also taught me how to make the cinnamon rolls that I have drooled over since I was old enough to drool (forever). More on the cinnamon rolls later.


















She's got the greenest of thumbs. And is an amazing chef. And sews really beautiful, extravagent quilts. And is a self-supporting woman. Wow.


















I was pretty stoked when she sent me home with an early birthday present: a basket full of fresh veggies and herbs from her garden, homemade tea, a giant jar of local honey, and more cinnamon rolls than any person who is obsessed with food should ever keep in their house.


















Having all the ingredients you need on hand to make a fresh breakfast frittata (purple potato and all!)? Priceless. Thanks, mom!






No comments:

Post a Comment