Tuesday, November 30, 2010

11*30*10

It's official. I'm moving!

I had to take a few shots of my apartment the other day for creating a listing on craigslist to find a new tenant, and I decided to snap a few extra shots.

A few favorite things about my space here: the soothing color I painted the walls (finally, I get to paint my walls!), my overpriced Anthropologie bedding, and all the windows.


I did so much baking here. And dinner dates with friends and family. Lots of good food filled with lots of love. You were witness to that.


This is my favorite window. It overlooks NW 23rd. This window provided me with ample light to bake, and then photograph. My plants liked it too. I'll miss this window.


I hung my own art in this apartment, and I was surprised how much I liked it.


On most afternoons you could find me in this chair, plugging away at my computer. Usually I was wrapped in this blanket and munching on homemade popcorn. I eat a lot of popcorn.


Goodbye sweet apartment. On to my next chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment