Saturday, April 23, 2011

4*23*11

I haven't been very present lately, and I'm sorry for that. And it's certainly not because I'm not doing anything. It's because there are a few projects that have been all-consuming of my time.

Remodeling the bathroom is one of them. Since it has been a little while since any significant work has been done on the house, we decided to start on another room. The bathroom seemed easiest because its smallest. And it is small.


And then we found the extra thick, rock-hard glue that was holding the backsplash to the wall. Ugh.


So... after rounds and rounds of glue removal, then more rounds of spackle, we are almost ready to texture, before finally painting.


I'm exhausted at the thought of it. BUT! I will be so so excited to show it to you when its done!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh wow Verelle!!!! Thanks for sharing pics! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the greenish color! our bathroom is a similar color!

    ReplyDelete