Friday, April 29, 2011

4*29*11

When I'm sitting at a desk all day working (and not daydreaming about being at home baking, or swimming in the warm Mediterranean sea...) I have to keep the tunes super fresh, and match it to my energy/task level.

When I first get to work, I like to start the day off with some indie rock on Pandora. Like Band of Horses. I'm in love with their music right now. It's easy listening but beautiful. And great for checking email and powering through the first few hours of morning work.


If I don't have a queue of work in front of me a long enough attention span, I love listening to This American Life. If you've never listened to this show before, then you are truly missing out.

When I get back from lunch and I have a really full belly and feel a little tired I listen to my Santigold station on Pandora.


If I'm especially ready for the weekend I often feel like listening to some really awful poppy rap music. Like Kanye or Kid Cudi or Rihanna. Or Kanye, Kid Cudi AND Rihanna!

No comments:

Post a Comment