Friday, July 15, 2011

7*15*11

Verelle's life, according to her iPhone:

I took my sister to her first Timbers soccer game last week. We played Club America (from Mexico City), and I'm pretty sure there were more CA fans than Timbers fans, which was kind of neat to see. We lost (again), but they're not in our league, so it was just a friendly game anyways.


We attended our 4th wedding this year: Michelle and Brian Mahan! They got married just outside of Hood River at a giant cabin / lodge with absolutely stunning views of Mount Hood.


I popped into Freddy's on my way to work the other morning and saw this parked outside. I think their motorized scooter / cargo trailer / baby trailer / dog combination put my poor bike to shame.


Last night Cory's mom and sister got into town, so I made a couple pizzas. This one's got spinach, corn, red onion and brie.


This morning I moved to a new desk at the Webtrends office. It's a coworkers last day, and she brought sunflowers for everyone. So sweet! And I can't complain about the window behind my monitor and great views. I can see Departure at the top of The Nines from here. Think there's any way they can zip-line a cocktail straight to my desk?


Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I will totally help you install that zipline if you grab a cocktail for me too!

    ReplyDelete