Friday, July 29, 2011

7*29*11

I haven't written in a while. I'm regret that, and it's all going to change.

I have a lot going on right now. I could probably go on and on about that. But I think instead I'll do my usual thing and keep it short and sweet. Here's my life, this week in a nutshell:

Today is my last day at Webtrends. Can't believe it's been 6 months! I'll miss this smart, creative bunch lots and lots!!!

This weekend is the Oregon Brewers Festival (aka Best Weekend of the Year!).

Which also means that it's the second an
niversary since Cory and I met. What an happy adventure these last two years have been! I really could not be happier :)

Beginning this next week I'll be working from home two days a week, building this new-ish business that I'm starting: wedding invitations, printed goods, and small business branding.

This last week I've been deciding on and polishing my new logo. I'm just so excited about it! I have to show you! I hope you like it!

I can't wait till I can reveal the rest of my new branding! Soon!

Happy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh - I like that logo. Make me think of old-fashioned candy, like a big yummy lollipop.

    Had a great time working with you. Hope our paths will cross again down the road.

    Cheers,
    Micele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Michele! The pleasure was all mine, and I hope they do too! Heck, this city's much too small for them not to! :)

    ReplyDelete