Monday, July 11, 2011

7*11*11

I feel like a crazy person right now. I haven't had a day off in over a week, nor do I have one scheduled (indefinitely). I'm trying to launch the rebranding of my freelancing business (new identity and website is in the works, can't wait to share it soon!!!). We just went to our fourth wedding of the year last night (so much wine. so much dancing. so much fun!). And Cory's family is coming to visit next weekend (which I am super duper excited about :)!

I've been a little busy.

But, somehow I managed to sew myself a dress! It is my very first piece of clothing. I think it turned out pretty well! I kept it really really simple because I didn't want to overwhelm myself. But after getting a few compliments on it, I will definitely be making this pattern again, either in a different fabric for myself, or as a gift for a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment