Wednesday, December 15, 2010

12*15*10

Hi! I've missed you! Its been waaaay too long. I'm sorry.

I've been busy.
Packing.
Moving.
Cleaning.
Working.
Damaging UHaul trucks, then shelling out wads of money to have them fixed. Ugh.
Returning the keys to my apartment.
Staring at the piles of boxes around the house that need to be unpacked.


If your kitchen looked like this, you wouldn't spend much time in there either.


So, bear with me. I promise, I have lots of very exciting things to post about in the coming days. Not more pictures of moving boxes and disgusting kitchens. Promise.

2 comments:

  1. oh you have moved!!! maybe more light in this place? saw ashley the other night and i thought of you. hope you're well and if you've got some free time i'd love to borrow your design mind for a little project. xo ks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! Heck yes I would like to collaborate with you!
    Not sure how to email you?

    Oh yeah, and its the poorly lit place I'm moving into. And if I weren't so keen on my roommate, I wouldn't be too happy about it! :)

    ReplyDelete