Friday, December 24, 2010

12*24*10

Today my sweetheart and I are flying to Northern Florida to visit his family for Christmas. With all the packing and cleaning and beer bottling (I've finally found someone whose procrastination exceeds my own), we had a very busy night last night. We got about 3 hours of sleep before our 6:20 AM flight.

One of us sleeps like a baby on planes. One of us doesn't.


Hehe. Good thing he never reads this blog. But then again, neither does anyone else.

Oh wait, Hi Mom!!! And Dad!!!

Anyhoo.

Thanks to Delta's free wifi during the holidays (YAY!!!) I've been doing lots of internet browsing and found some pretty rad stuff. I think you'll like it:

Hippies, we already knew that 'Shrooms Sent Santa and his Reindeer Flying.


I've always been impressed with people who are ambitious enough to do a one-a-day project. This guy makes and wears one mask a day.

Want to make a statement with your gingerbread house? How about a gingerbread crackhouse? Or homeless dwelling?

And while we feel grateful most of the time, sometimes you've just gotta bitch about a bad Christmas gift.

Oh! And I almost forgot! You MUST MUST MUST check out the new show on IFC, Portlandia. It starts January 21st... and its gonna be AWESOME!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Verelle!
    For the record: I enjoy reading your blog!
    Love from Germany!

    Ronja

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Ronja is my #1 fan! :)
    Lots of love to Germany, from the U.S.!

    ReplyDelete