Thursday, December 9, 2010

12*9*10

This last weekend we brewed another batch of beer: another Honey Porter because the last one was that good! And this weekend, we'll be making a pale ale.

I decided that its about time I designed some labels for our beer. So I began the process today by doing some research. The following are favorites, courtesy of the Dieline.

Austin Beerworks label is simple, but both effective and attractive.


This label is for a homemade brew. Fuck yeah for homemade brew!


I love love love these labels! The bike, the vintage type, and the soft colors. Beautiful! And they just happen to be designed by HUB, one of my favorite local design firms.


These labels for Bard's Beer are charming!


And... my favorite: Pistonhead with their Dia de los Muertos skulls. Makes me want a beer with my tattoo.


No comments:

Post a Comment