Saturday, May 21, 2011

5*21*11

North Carolina... part II.

I'm just going to skip to after the wedding. I didn't really take any photos the day of the wedding because I was in it, and I wanted to fully enjoy the day. When there's a professional photographer around, I think its best to just let them do their job. I'll post the wedding day photos when we get them!

Pretty much the next few days were spent enjoying this beautiful area and making the most of our vacation.

We walked out on Kure Beach's beautiful pier.

We rented beach cruisers and rode them all around the island.


One night after dinner we ended up at this fun bar. They have a giant cooler room where you pick out a beer then pay for it at the bar. It was one of the most impressive beer selections I've ever seen.

I was highly amused with their food selection too:


This is part of the bar. It was crazy and interesting and I could spend a lot of time in this place. There's just so much to look at!


The last couple days we got to spend a little time in Wilmington. Its a nice town (city?) with a gorgeous downtown area that's on the water. Perfect for a sunset stroll and some boutique shopping.


No comments:

Post a Comment