Saturday, May 28, 2011

5*28*11

I've had a bit of an obsession with cookbooks lately. And I think it's because pretty much every one of my favorite bloggers has gotten a book deal lately.

Super Natural Every Day is probably at the top of my list of wants right now. Heidi from 101 Cookbooks makes the most incredible vegetarian dishes that are healthy, practical, and delicious.

Ree of Pioneer Woman Cooks always has lots of fantastic photos (which can really help when trying to figure out a recipe), and pretty much only uses stuff you would find at your local Safeway, so I assume that her cookbook, Recipes From an Accidental Country Girl, would also be a great buy.

And she's not a blogger, but I totally want Gwyneth Paltrow's new cookbook, My Father's Daughter.

But most of the cookbooks I'm super excited about haven't come out yet.



I'll buy the book from What Katie Ate, just for the pictures.

Orangette's book sounds pretty promising as well.

Looks like I'm going to be a regular at Powell's.

No comments:

Post a Comment