Sunday, April 18, 2010

4*18*10

On Friday, the last day of my Professional Practices class, we had a group of design directors and generally important people in Portland's design world come into our class so that we could present our portfolio to them.

Every one that I met with was incredibly kind, intelligent, and had some very insightful and helpful tips for my portfolio and the way I presented it. The experience was incredible to say the least. I don't know if I can ever thank my professors enough for putting together such a great class, and really ending it with a bang.

One of the design directors that I met was Lindsey from HUB Collective. I have been drooling over their portfolio since I first learned about their firm early on in this class. I love love love the work they do! Check out their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment