Thursday, April 22, 2010

4*22*10

I got my laptop back a couple days ago with its sparkly clean hard drive and all. But then, as I began to get things back in order, I realized, its just not the same. At first I thought it was just all the fancy settings that I would need to go back and make right, so that they matched my preferences. It wasn't until I tried to download the software for my wireless card that I realized what was up: the operating system they installed is Tiger

[crickets chirping]

Yeah, I'd forgotten that shit existed too. And oh-so-suddenly, it is thrown in my face. I can't do anything with it. Blows. I guess I had completely forgotten about installing Leopard on my computer about a year and a half ago...

So now I've got to get creative. I need to come up with a plan to get my sweaty, design-thirsty fingers on some Leopard software. I'm fiending for it; I need it in order to install design programs on my computer, and there's not much I won't do to get it...

No comments:

Post a Comment