Friday, April 30, 2010

4*30*10

I've had a much needed few days off. It has allowed me to finally catch up on life stuff that I was falling behind on with the chaos of me moving and unpacking, as well as helping Cory move. And now that I have some of those tedious little tasks taken care of, it has allowed me to start on some of the fun projects I've been putting off.

First, I started making a pair of pajamas for my lover. Peanut pajamas. Because he's from the south and nutty. :)















Then I started making lemon bars. I made a very thick, flaky crust.



















Then zested the lemons. Its hard work, this zesting business.
















Then I mixed up all the filling, complete with homegrown eggs from Cory's generous realtor.















And, voila! Beautiful, not-too-tart, not-too-sweet, flaky crusted lemon bars.




No comments:

Post a Comment