Monday, April 19, 2010

4*19*10

Yesterday I was painting my apartment, which now looks something like this, as viewed through my kitchen:















It was getting quite tiring and Cory and I were getting quite hungry. So I ran down to Zupans (I can already tell that I will be spending WAY too much money at this overpriced, fancy grocery store) and picked up a few simple ingredients to make eggs in tomato sauce. It was from a
recipe that I found on my new favorite blog: Smitten Kitchen. They have great recipes and even more beautiful photos. Anyhoo, for such a simple recipe, it was absolutely devine. I used bread from Grand Central Bakery, some simple tomato sauce, eggs, gorgonzola crumbles, and sauteed some spinach.

So this is kinda what it looked like, except I poached my eggs a little harder:


No comments:

Post a Comment