Monday, September 13, 2010

9*13*10

Last Friday I finally found a couple of new friends that were up for doing something I've wanted to do FOREVER (really, forever): a wine tasting bike ride!

We did this ride through my the Willamette Valley. We started in Newberg, rode over to Yamhill, swung through my hometown of Carlton, then down to Lafayette, then back up to Newberg, about 45 miles total. Check out the totally awesome route.

First wine tasting stop: Seven of Hearts in Carlton. They've got some really great Pinots that they pair with their in-house-homemade chocolates from Honest Chocolates.
Wine + Chocolate = Heaven on Earth.


Thats Lisa and Tim. They're from Seattle and totally rad.


This is Tim turning into Anne Amie. We're about to get our asses handed to us on the crazy hill climb up to the vineyard.


This is our group at Anne Amie. They've got crazy beautiful views and crazy delicious wine. Crazy.

This ride was pretty dang awesome. I really just can't wait to do it again. Would you like to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment