Thursday, March 24, 2011

3*24*11

Pre-second job I used to have 2-3 days off a week. Although much of that time was consumed with job-searching and side graphic design jobs, I also had a lot more time for me. I put a lot more energy into dinners, I rode my bike just for fun, and I was always caught up on my blog-reading.

These days, I'm lucky if I don't collapse on the couch in complete exhaustion by the time I get off work. I can't complain too much. I like being busy almost as much as I like (or rather, need) the extra moola. And I'm keeping my fingers crossed that with the warmer weather comes increased energy levels.

So. Thats why I haven't spent as much time around these parts lately. I will be posting some very pretty wedding invitations I designed from friends very very soon! I just need to photograph them. A few other fun things to come soon too... I swear!!!

In other news, Saucebox has a great happy hour. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment