Thursday, March 31, 2011

4*3*11

I like food. A LOT. I like real food. Whole food. Good food.

I think that eating good food is important. We should be conscious of what we put into our bodies because... um... we have to live with them for the rest of our lives?

So that's why I'm infuriated that I accidentally bought fat free cream cheese the other day when I was going to make a mocha cheesecake. Seriously? Fat free cream cheese? Why? Why do they even make this shit? If you are concerned about getting fat, don't eat cream cheese!

So, needless to say, the cheesecake didn't turn out. I gave it a shot, and it failed. Miserably.


The first ingredient in fat free cream cheese: cultured skim milk solids. It also includes modified potato starch and a long list of things I can't pronounce.


Gross, right? I guess I need to do my grocery shopping when I am a little less tired from now on.

1 comment:

  1. Tee hee, this made me giggle! I rememeber how mad you were when you told us about it! Whoever invented fat free cream cheese should just...I don't know, eat a carrot.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete