Wednesday, March 10, 2010

3*10*10

I've been working on my resume for the last week, and have been having a difficult time with how boring the copy is and how rigid it all looks. So I went on da internet to find a little inspiration. I found lots of creative stuff, some inspiring, some completely ridiculous.

Here's one that is surprisingly easy to read, and still shows off package design skills:










I love this one, printed on fabric, and with this person's initials embroidered on the top. It's cute, but I don't know that it would have the same effect if you only saw one:













This person turned their resume into a horror film poster. It's certainly eye-catching:













I just might consider doing this if I get real desperate, except I would print it right across my chest to attract more viewers:


No comments:

Post a Comment