Tuesday, March 2, 2010

3*2*10 part deux

I just ordered business cards (Its about damn time)! This means I will finally have something to hand out as well as have a graphic theme on which to base all other things "Verelle" such as this blog, my portfolio, and pretty much everything else that has my name on it.

So here is the front, which will be printed in a variety of colors:







































And the back which is printed the same on each one:









The idea with these is that I can write in whatever I want based on the person I am giving them too. The possibilities are endless. Some things I might write would be:
"loves her mom."
"really enjoyed meeting you."
"likes to stare at computer screens all day."

The inspiration for this came from the status update feature of social networking sites. It makes the card more interactive, as well as personal. The color scheme is mostly drawing from Pantone's Fashion Color Report for Fall 2010.

Lets hope job recruiters like it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment