Thursday, March 18, 2010

3*18*10

I've been on a real inspiration rollercoaster lately.

I think that comes with the process of seeking a creative job. Sometimes I am pumped. I get on that high and become excited to turn my portfolio into the most kick-ass portfolio that any art director has ever seen. Ever. And then there are those other days. Those days when it seems that everyone else, even your crackhead neighbor, has something better to offer. It can be a real chore to get past these days and keep making progress, even though it feels like swimming upstream.

Somehow, I always get past the negative moments. Normally I find that if I "just do it", literally just force myself to work on something, it usually brings me right back out of that rut. So tonight, even though I am exhausted, and don't REALLY have the energy for it (not having a single day off will do that to you), I AM going to get out my studio lighting, camera, and backdrop, and photograph work for my portfolio.

And in the meantime, I am finding lots of inspiration from this blog post about some truly amazing designers.

No comments:

Post a Comment