Wednesday, March 3, 2010

3*3*10

I'm going to say its spring now. There are blossoms on the trees outside my apartment building. Even though chances are, living in Portland, mother nature will probably send a 2-inch covering of the white powdery stuff our way before the end of April, I'm still gonna say that YES, it is spring.

Time to celebrate! I'll start by going to art walk tomorrow. I plan to visit Wieden + Kennedy and Lizard Lounge, both on NW 13th. Next I'm going to pump up the tires on my road bike and take it for a spin, probably a loop around the river. Finally, I'm going to... um... finish putting my portfolio together... I guess. Over a nice tall glass of pinot gris! Yay!

On an entirely separate note, if I had an animal, I would want this guy to take pictures of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment